The AMB8567-M enables wireless connection of standard meters (with pulse output) to a wireless M-Bus / OMS radio network. This allows for easy wireless reading of gas, water or electricity meters, even the old style ones. The format of the data transmitted can be freely configured.
The gateway and the pulse interface are powered by the integrated battery. Depending on operating conditions and the device’s configuration a battery life time of more than 12 years can be achieved. The device supports both potential-free pulse outputs (reed, optocoupler...) and open collector outputs.
- RF communication for meters with pulse output
- Complies with wM-Bus / OMS specification
- Easy over-the-air setup (e.g. pulse valency, initial meter value)
- Configuration via PC or PDA
- Long battery life (> 12 years achievable)
- Freely configurable data records
- Prepared for utility meters
- Encryption using AES-128
- Internal antenna
- Pulse input supports both open collector and potential-free pulse outputs